To teach truths and principles in the Word of God in order that children and adults will believe in Jesus Christ as they personal Savior, be edified, and live their lives to the glory of God (Matt. 28:19-20; I Cor. 10:31).
Sunday school and Bible Training is a ministry with a divine purpose (Matt. 28:19-20):
- Evangelism – To minister to win others to Jesus Christ
- Edification – To build up by teaching truths found in God’s Word
- Education – To instruct the mind as well as the heart in order to prepare someone for God’s will
Our Classes: We offer classes for all age groups. For the children, the classes are called Sunday school. For the adults, the classes are called Bible Training Classes.
Our Sunday School classes begin with the two year old children and continue all the way through the College & Career class. In the classes for the younger children (two years old through sixth grade) they learn key Biblical truths through systematic teaching of songs, Scripture verses, and Bible lessons. Age-appropriate activities reinforce lessons, all for the purpose of emphasizing to the children the importance of studying the Word of God.
We are committed to ensure a safe and loving environment for your child. Teachers receive regular training and are certified by background checks.
The teens and the College & Career group have their own Sunday school class. The teens meet in a classroom in the teen center area. Our College & Career ministry meets in a classroom over in the gym.
Sunday school: (Children and College & Career)
- Toddlers: 2-3 year olds
- Beginners: 4-5 year olds
- Primaries: 1st through 6th
- Teens: 7th through 12th grades
- Rooted & Grounded—College & Career Class)
Bible Training: (Adults)
- Classes are offered on a rotating basis.
- Three to four classes offered at the same time on a twelve-week basis.
- Example of classes we have offered:
- Church History
- The Book of Nehemiah
- Studies in Hebrews
- New Age
Ray Duvall is our Senior Music Director and Department Head for all of our Sunday School & Bible Training divisions.More about Ray...