Young At Heart (YAH)
Purpose: The purpose of the Young At Heart Ministry is to provide fellowship, encouragement, edification, and prayer partners for the singles and couples over 55 years of age.
Activities & Events: We meet the third Thursday of the month at 11:30am. Here are a few events & activities we have done for fellowship and fun:
- Fellowship in the church fellowship hall for lunch, a devotional, and prayer time.
- Grillin & Chillin”–grilled hamburgers, hot dogs, salads, etc.
- BMW Auto Museum- lunch at Culvers
- Cookout at Lake Robinson pavilion.
- Georgia Aquarium
- Going out to various restaurants in the area
- Christmas fellowship–Special Christmas pot luck, white elephant gift exchange (less than $4)
Visitors are always welcome!